Currency Conversion $14 Aus = approx. US $9.78 Euro €8.70 Pound £7.70 (all rates depend on daily currency rates)
Imagine there's a person who is the hero of your complex trauma recovery and that person is you. You've looked to other adults to be the hero who'll save you. Now you know looking to others to be your hero, to save you, doesn't work out. It's time. Time to grab your cape, your superpowers and break free the hero within you, the hero you are designed to be. Your SuperPowers are lying in wait for this time.
Are you ready to experience your authentic self, Who I Am?
Would you like to break free of the Complex effects Trauma has in your day to day life?
Do you have a willingness to no longer be held captive by your past experiences?
The neuroscientist Joseph LeDoux and his colleagues have shown that the only way we can consciously access the emotional brain is through self-awareness, i.e. by activating the medial prefrontal cortex, the part of the brain that notices what is going on inside us and thus allows us to feel what we’re feeling. (The technical term for this is “interoception”—Latin for “looking inside.”)
Most of our conscious brain is dedicated to focusing on the outside world: getting along with others and making plans for the future. However, that does not help us manage ourselves. Neuroscience research shows that the only way we can change the way we feel is by becoming aware of our inner experience and learning to BEFRIEND what is going on inside ourselves.
“As long as you keep secrets and suppress information, you are fundamentally at war with yourself…The critical issue is allowing yourself to know what you know. That takes an enormous amount of courage.”
Authentic Recovery Book 1 Includes:
* How to use Authentic Recovery Effectively
* 5 Videos with Practical Applications
* 5 Infographics
* Questions for Self Reflection for each subject matter
* Pages for writing your Reflections to Questions
* A free read and write PDF Application (you can fill your pdf in online and save it
* How to work with your Mental Health Care Professional and Authentic Recovery
* How to work with my Client and Authentic Recovery (Mental Health Care Practitioners)
1. Am I Rejecting or Reclaiming My Whole Fulfilled Self?
2. Hangover - The Adult Child of A Narcissistic Parent
3. People Pleasing (Part 1) The Internal Reality
4. People Pleasing (Part 2) The External Reality
5. Nightmares, Triggers & Waking up
Ebook (Pdf) - 50 pages